At SKAI, we help organisations drive strategic value from investments in AI and machine learning.
We are looking for someone who is simulated by intellectually challenging problems and can take full responsibility for the company's technical strategy. This is a great opportunity for someone who really wants to be part of a truly exciting, mission-led start-up and is keen to take a deep dive into London’s tech start up ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
• Self-starter and committed
• At least 5 years of experience working in technical teams
• Ability to communicate well to non-technical stakeholders and requirement gathering process
• Capable of building backend API’s and understanding of mobile and front end development
• Enterprise level experience developing in Python and Django REST framework
• Experience of working with NoSql databases and Graph databases
• Experience with cloud services such as Amazon and Google
• Experience of using machine learning libraries such as scikit-learn and developing machine learning strategies
• Experience of Agile/Scrum development
• Management of any junior developers that are subsequently hired
• An interest in getting your hands dirty with new technologies and challenges
• A mathematical background (Probability and Statistics)
We are looking for someone who can work with us part-time or full time, but we do expect this to become a full-time role within 6 months. The challenges will be un-matched and ongoing, as will the rewards!
£35K – £60K
0.0% – 4.0%
(Dependent on experience)
If you are interested in this role, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.