At SKAI, we help organisations drive strategic value from investments in AI and machine learning.
We are looking for someone who is simulated by intellectually challenging problems and can dive into areas of research to work on exciting new use cases.This is a great opportunity to be part of a truly exciting, mission-led start-up and is keen to take a deep dive into London’s tech scene.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
• Self-starter and committed
• 2+ publications in top-tier conferences or journals in NLP or ML
• A Masters/PhD degree in Machine Learning or equivalent
• Ability to communicate to non-technical stakeholders and contribute to requirement gathering process
• Capable of building backend API’s and understanding of mobile and front end development
• Enterprise level experience developing in Python and Django REST framework • Experience of working with NoSql databases and Graph databases
• Experience with cloud services such as Amazon and Google
• Experience of using machine learning libraries such as scikit-learn and developing machine learning strategies
• A mathematical background (Probability and Statistics)
The challenges would be un-matched, on-going and extremely rewarding!
20K - 50K
0% - 1%
(dependent on experience)
If you are interested in this role, send us an email at email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter.